Mission Valley is a wide river valley trending east-west in San Diego, California, through which the San Diego River flows to the Pacific Ocean. For planning purposes the city of San Diego divides it into two neighborhoods: Mission Valley East and Mission Valley West.
Mission Valley was the site of the first Spanish settlement in California, established in 1769.
Mission Valley currently serves as an important shopping and entertainment center for San Diego. Several condominiums and apartments can also be found in the area.
Mission Valley Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Mission Valley
Sold Listings in Mission Valley
- 8085 Caminito de Pizza, Unit L Mission Valley, CA 92108
- 6780 Friars Rd, Unit 211 Mission Valley, CA 92108
- 7958 Mission Center Court, Unit C Mission Valley, CA 92108
- 1950 Camino De La Reina, Unit 1215 Mission Valley, CA 92108
- 8363 Distinctive Mission Valley, CA 92108
Walk Score for Mission Valley
Mission Valley School Data
Mission Valley School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
Mission Valley Schools
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school data. Please check back soon.